Welcome to Fresh Hot Art

Fresh Hot Art is an art show built on a timeline. We show works of art as they are completed in as close to real time as possible.

Please comment, link to, follow and share Fresh Hot Art with artists and art buyers and be sure to peruse the artist's websites to see the full spectrum of their work.

Contact me if you would like to show your your art work on the Fresh Hot Art Show. All mediums are welcome and we are actively seeking contributions from around the world.

Cynthia DuVal
Producer, Fresh Hot Art
duval@pacific-ethno-graphic.com

September 24, 2009

I can step on my ears by Roy Grillo





Dear Cynthia,

Hello.  This is a piece I just finished for a donation to the All the Arts for All the Kids Foundation, a  charity located in Fullerton, California.   The work is called  "I can step on my ears" it is 5"x7"
on wood. It is acrylic and oil pastel. I hope you like it.

Sincerely,

Roy Grillo
9/24/09

See more of Roy's Art

See more about Give your Hearts to the Arts and all the Arts for all the Kids Foundation 

Hi Roy,
A lovely picture, lovely dog and lovely gesture.  Thank you for sharing I can step on my ears with us and letting us all know about the the good work that All the Arts for All the Kids Foundation is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment